Wednesday, September 19, 2007

unforgetable trip( Rodrigo Coelho)

UNFORGETABLE TRIP

A few years ago .I took a trip ,a really good trip that I can remember well.It was to a beach city in Brazil, my home country . It is called Porto Seguro.

At this time I was in high school in my last year .I was 17 years old .My classmates and I were going to finish the school and for celebration we thought of taking a trip ,everybody together .It was going to be a great idea. So we took one.

Definitely it was a great idea .I was maybe the best trip that I ever took .We stayed in a hotel close it was a close to the beach a very good location .And also very good hotel, with big rooms, good services and kindly employees. Everyday in the morning we went to the beach and at night . We always enjoyed the night life .There were many bars a lot of parties, many nice people .I met many beautiful girls there and one of them after the trip became my girlfriend , but this is an other story

Any way, I stayed there for seven days that I really liked .They were good memories and I hope to soon take a trip like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Can I say something in portuguese? I think it is a very good story because has friends, adventure, and love and i think it has many beers and hangovers too.

Wed Sep 19, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home