Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New life

New life
My special day in the past was June 21st when I came here to America. I was very excited and wanted to see this country. However, I felt terrible when it took so many hours on the plane. Anyway everything went well and I arrived safety.
My fiancé picked me up from the airport and took me to his house and we were very happy to see each other.
And another day that I was very happy and was really my special day was my marriage day. We went to Miami Beach, Florida and we were married there on July 9th. We stayed there for two weeks and then we came back to New York. I took some pictures of the view and everywhere I went. I went to the beach but it wasn’t so good because there were too many rocks and it was too difficult to swim.
We came back to New York and stayed for two weeks and then we went back to Miami Beach again. It took us two hours and a haft by plane to go there.
The second time, we went to Key West and stayed there two nights. It took three hours by car. It was alright to stay there for holiday but I wouldn’t live there because there’s nothing to do.
We had a very good time together and I love America.

Atchara

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Sometimes nothing to do isn't boring at all. There is the ocean and sky to look at. The question is how to pay for that simple life. I wish I knew the answer.

Thu Sep 27, 02:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home