Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My special day ( by EUNJINPARK )

EUNJIN PARK

My special day.

I came to New York 3 months ago. For the first time, I took an airplane for a long time. It was exciting for me to go to another country. I took an airplane for 12 hours alone. It also was interesting to think of New York life by myself.
When the airplane departed the airport, I felt that I was like a bird. I could see my country land and some white clouds. I was very happy and delighted. At that time, I made my promises by myself. That I could go to New York was a very important opportunity and valuable time for me because I had objectives of studying English and learning many things here. During some hours, I thought about everything surrounding me ; my future, my plans, family, school, New York and so on.
Suddenly I was worried about staying New York city. I did not know New York and the U.S.A. And I had many things to do, but I did not have enough time to stay here. Many people said to me that 6 months was not enough time to study English. At least one year is enough for me. I thought so that I did not concur with this opinion. Anyway I had a little worry.
For 12 hours in the airplane, I thought many things by myself for the first time. In the past, I did not have a lot of time to think about my past and future. I just lived holding time of the present. I just thought not with a narrow mind but in my small world.
At last, I realized that the world is very broad and I have to do many things. It was inspiring for me to live in the world. It was a special day as happy as my birthday. I did not forget the 12 hours of thinking by myself in the airplane.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Traveling alone to a new country is an experience that builds self-confidence. Congratulations.

Thu Sep 27, 02:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home