Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My experiences in N.Y.

………………………………………………………………………………….

I have had many experiences since I moved here. I have met many people from difference countries and different languages. I have tried to understand the culture and follow it. I have confused about traffic because people drive cars on the left. I always go the wrong way to the driver’s position and my husband asks me, “Do you want to drive a car?".....

I have seen a policeman pull over cars all the time on the roads. I was astonished and wondered why they did that if they knew about traffic law.

……………………………………………………………………………………

I have had two parrots at home and I have always tried to be friendly with them. One is a very good parrot, but another one is very unfriendly. I don’t know why, even though I have given foods and talk to him with very polite words and anything I could think of. Nothing worked.

Finally, I have put my hands like to hit him when he wanted to bite me, at the same time I yelled at him also then he stopped.

However the parrot has still bitten me sometimes. I asked my husband about this parrot and he said that his parrot had a bad attitude and wanted to bite everyone.

Everyday this parrot is screaming with a very loud noise, I think if he can talk he will say a bad vocabulary also.

Atchara

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I wonder what language your parrot will speak.

Thu Sep 27, 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home