Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Experiences, Sirikanya

I have had a few experiences since I live in New York. I have had to adapt to my lifestyle because everything in New York is different. I have gone to school and some days I have worked in a Thai restaurant.

I have made new friend in the classroom that come from other countries and the cultures are different. So I have learned about them, how to study together and have fun and be happy with one another. As for the restaurant, I never had worked in restaurant before I moved here. At first, It was very hard for me. I have learned the behavior of the customers, how to make them pleased with us because if they favor us that means I can get more tips.

But in addition, I have had special experiences that I never have met before. I have learned about temperament and manner of customers. Almost customers were very nice, kind and friendly but the rest of them were impolite. Finally, they made me have fun and feel happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Congratulations on your patience with the restaurant customers. Your attitude is admirable.

Thu Sep 27, 02:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home