Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trust is not possible in all cases

I have had many experiences since I move to New York. I have visited many interesting places and eaten many kinds of foods. I have eaten Japanese, Korea, Turkish, Mexican, Indian, and Chinese food. I enjoyed all of them. However, Thai food was the best one for me.
I have gone to many restaurants. I have seen many problems and many ways to solve them. I had never thought that I would have to face that because I didn’t to work in any restaurant. Finally the time I had never dreamed come true. I had to help my best friend to take care of her family restaurant.
But in addition, I had a really extraordinary experience. Last week I was going to help my friend. When I was talking and taking the order on the phone, a big group of the customers were walking out after they finished eating. The waitress was going to check the money. She came back to the cashier and found that the customer had crossed out one of the dishes and corrected the amount. They didn’t pay the dish that came out very late and they left before we knew the situation. My friend’s aunt was very upset because nobody had done this before. She had never found this problem. I learned that I couldn’t trust people from their face and appearance.
Yuttasak Yoskit

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Somebody wrote a book about different cultures. He wrote that some cultures are "high trust" and some are "low trust."

Thu Sep 27, 02:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home