Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Uniquely Internation City

“Why Am I Here”


It has been almost 4 weeks since I moved to New York. I have met a
lot of new and old friends of mine. I have gone to a lot of places , especially
Shopping places. I have seen a lot of new things. Yesterday, I went to Union
Square. I have thought it a good place for shopping. I have gone to China
Town , and while I was walking nobody spoke English with me. Then I
thought , New York is the place with a lot of kinds of people who came from
around the world.
My neighborhood has a lot of people who came from Asia , For
example , Thailand , Korea , Japan , China and India. I have walked around
my neighborhood . I have found a lot of Asian supermarkets and restaurants.
Two days ago I was sitting in a park and I felt like I was in Hong Kong. I’m
thinking to myself, what am I doing here?

Pat

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your question is an excellent one. In looking for the answer, you will learn a lot.

Thu Sep 27, 02:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home