Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Interesting experiences in NY

EUNJIN PARK

< Interesting experiences in NY >

I have had many new experiences since I came here. I have visited many places in Manhattan. Especially I was interested in shopping at a store related to my major, management. It was inspiring for me to see the display of plenty of products. There were diverting items in detail in each part.

I have met a lot of people and have some new friends. During the summer, there were lots of public events in New York city. At the time, I participated in many events and I enjoyed experiencing other culture and meeting people. It was interesting to live in New York.

In addition, I had a really extra experience two weeks ago. I met a policeman in the Dunkin Donut near my house. I went there to buy some donuts alone. I wanted to eat right away. But a table was not cleaned for everyone. I cleaned the table a little bit. At that time, a policeman came into the store. Suddenly he asked me some questions. But I could not understand well. I was nervous because I thought NY policeman was scary for me and other people. Moreover, I did not want to meet them. But I wondered what he said to me. I tried to get him to ask his questions again. Fortunately, he told me his questions kindly step by step. In this chance, we talked together for half an hour. This time was his break time for lunch. For the first time, I felt scared but I could change my mind. I felt comfortable kindness rather than danger. We had a good time. At the end of the talking, we exchanged our email addresses. I often have sent him email. I could make an American friend. It was interesting and surprising to have good experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Many people come to New York from around the United States and around the world. You have met a native New Yorker.

Thu Sep 27, 02:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home