Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bear Moutain with no bear

The funny thing about Bear Mountain

I have had many new experiences since I moved here .I have met many foreigners from around the world. I have tried American beer, Budweiser, but I don’t like it. I have tried Korean food, It was quite delicious. I have seen people walk so fast that I couldn’t follow them.
I have visited some interesting places. I have gone to art museum, Moma in manhattan, P.S.1 contemporary in Queen. I had never seen many kinds of art like this before. I have had some foreigner friend. I have taken a lot of metros. I have learns about looking for a job by walk in.
In additional, I had a really extraordinary experience, It was three weeks ago, when I visited Bear Mountain. My friends had driven about 1 hour from Queen. The weather was quite nice , sunshine, a bit wind , so I decided to do some activity . I rowed the boat there. It was the first time in my life. At first, I thought it was very easy ,even nitwit could do it. In contrast, It was so difficult. I tried to control the boat moving forward but boat was never in my control. It ran in circles, sometime clockwise, sometime counterclockwise. My friend laughed at me and yelled “it’s easy for engineer, isn’t it ?” After figured out many theory of mechanic for an half-hour boat was still the same situation, eventually, I lost my patience so I decide to give up and also asked for some help from staff. It was very trying day ,and nothing happened. Moreover, I didn’t see any bear or animals there. I mentioned that sometime everything in the world is not easy and do not expect the name of place, Bear Mountain without any Bear.


Author : Tum
Date : 26-09-07

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

The key is using oars effectively.

Thu Sep 27, 02:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home