Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The story of my experiences

EunSook Lee
Teacher: Kevin
The Story of My Experiences

I have had many new experiences since I moved here. I have watched movies in New York. I haven’t understood correctly. Yesterday, I watched a movie and I though it was very funny and understood a little bit.

I have met a lot of new people and have some new friends. I have never had friends from other county before. We have met in school, and hung out when we have had time. Also we have watched movies. We have had a good time watching movies because we have improved skills in listening and speaking.

But in addition, I had a really extraordinary experience. I watched a movie on TV. The people spoke Briticisms English. At that time, I needed more concentration.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Do you find closed captions (subtitles in English) helpful?

Thu Sep 27, 02:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home