Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Experiences in New York

Luisa Maria Nieto Ramirez
September 26, 2007

I have had some different experiences in New York. I have seen different kinds of transportation like trains, express, modern buses, etc. I have eaten good Mexican food, but sometimes I don’t like because it is so much food for me.
I have gotten many restaurants in New York, such as Japanese, Colombian, Greek, Peruvian and American Restaurants. Actually, I recognize that New York is the world’s Capital, because I not only have known many things about North American people, but I also have learned from Asian, European and African people.
In addition, I had a really extraordinary experience. It was one month ago, when my family and I traveled to Puerto Rico. The airplane company was Jet Blue, so the taxi carried us to the “gate” that he thought was correct, but it was not the correct one, because to travel to Puerto Rico, we had to go to another exit. It was very terrible, because JFK airport was very big and we had many bags and the correct exit was very away from that place. I didn’t realize, couldn’t imagine how big the airport was.
Finally, we took a special (and slow) train and we could find the correct exit. There were many “hours” (not really) of confusion and lost time. My aunt and my uncle were very angry. I had not known an airport like that. It was very extraordinary and it could become a big problem. Now, I know that I must be carefully with my next trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Often the most interesting, "extraordinary" parts of vacations feel like work.

Thu Sep 27, 02:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home