Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The History Of A Hobby

When i saw the persone who had good skill in balloon art, i observed that her hands made everything with balloons during a short time. She not only explained in detail for an audience, but she also had peculiar ideas about balloon art. Moreover she had a modest mind.

After a few months, i learned about balloon art. In class, while i was making something with balloons, i enjoyed the time. In addition, when i saw my work, i usuallt marveled at myself.

During a depressing day,i made something with balloon and my feeling usually was diverted to happiness. Therfore, i enjoyed the time that is a pleasure for me all the time.

When i was in a party place, many people asked, "How do you make that?" My decoration was not marvelous but they gave me a cheerful world. Therfore, i usually enjoyed my creation time. In point of fact, when i made something with balloons, i was so happy, because i have imagined those who would take a present with balloons work from me, and that they would be glad. I loved my hobby that is making something with balloons and gives me pleasure all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home