Monday, May 23, 2005

The History of a Hobby


The History of a Hobby
When it snows, I’m so happy and excited because the snow is not only so beautiful but it also can change scenery. Moreover, I can enjoy skiing.
When I was 6 years old, I started to ski with my younger brother. My father took me to ski on a mountain which was not far from my house. It was my father’s hobby. He wanted to ski every Monday, which was his day off, but I had to go to school. He was usually very strict but he allowed me to be absent from school, especially going to ski with him.
Actually, he was very a good teacher of skiing. He always took me to the top of the mountain. When I went there, I was a little bit afraid and I felt very cold. When I looked down from the top of the mountain, I was so frightened that I hesitated to go down. However, I trusted my father and I tried to follow him. At that time I felt a pleasant wind , it was so good and so excited. I was fascinated by that.
Since then it has been very important hobby in my life. I can refresh myself, I can feel nature, I can be excited and I can meet many different friends. That’s my favorite hobby.

Masako Akagawa

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Masako,

Snow is a reminder that we live in nature, even if we are in the city.

Wed May 25, 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home