Saturday, November 06, 2010

Marzena - Homework October 30

Marzena,

The first story is your original writing. The second one is a correction.


This story is about my friend Edyta.Edyta was born in Poland and moved to U.S - New York when she was twenty years old.She has been living in Manhattan with her sister Joanna and her boyfriend.Edyta's dream is to be a doctor.She study medicine to Grenada - Caraibbean.Now Edyta is a doctor , work a hospital and a doctor oficce.She is veary happy.The story of my friend motivates me to work.

---

This story is about my friend Edyta.Edyta was born in Poland and moved to the U.S - New York- when she was twenty years old.She has been living in Manhattan with her sister Joanna and her boyfriend. Edyta's dream is to be a doctor.She studied medicine in Grenada, in the Caribbean.Now Edyta is a doctor , works in a hospital and has a doctor's office. She is very happy. The story of my friend motivates me to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home