Friday, October 29, 2010

Luis Guamanzara

Luis, there are some corrections here. The top is your original. Under it, is the corrected version.

Jorge was born in Ecuador,he came to New York in 1990.He was very young when he
stared to work,he works very hard,he knows how the people work in factories,in
the camp of the construction and also knows how to work in roofing etc.

After starting school that change his life. Now he knows different people and
several better jobs. Finally he has an important position in the Union of
Labors.


This is my example for me, i am trying to make it here. learning English for a
future most prosperous for me and my family


-----

Jorge was born in Ecuador. He came to New York in 1990.He was very young when he
started to work. He works very hard and he knows how the people work in factories,in
construction camps and also knows how to work in roofing etc.

After starting school, his life changed. Now he knows different people and
several better jobs. Finally, he has an important position in a labor union.


This is my example for me. I am trying to make it here, learning English for a
future more prosperous for me and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home