Friday, November 05, 2010

Luis Guamanzara's Halloween response

Luis,

Your original post is on top and the corrected version is below. Most of the errors are spelling. The grammar is good.


After i read about HALLOWEEN i lear something new that i didn't know.It's
origens cI ome fron the Chritian religion. I think that this holiday is really
fun because many people wear costums thats sometimes look really funny and other
look interisting .I also like this holiday because children have fun
trick-or-treating and this holliday don't have age limit young and adults have a
lot of fun.

---


After I read about Halloween, I learned something new that I didn't know.It's
origins come from the Christian religion. I think that this holiday is really
fun because many people wear costumes that sometimes look really funny- and others
look interesting .I also like this holiday because children have fun
trick-or-treating, and this holiday doesn't have an age limit, so young people and adults have a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Luis,

I was interested by your observation that both adults and children enjoy Halloween. In fact, this is a recent change. In the past, only kids wore costumes. Parents didn't. Maybe adults these days don't want to grow up.

Fri Nov 05, 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home