Thursday, October 28, 2010

jessica

Jessica, the corrected version of your writing is under your original writing.

Your story is very affecting. Thank you for telling it.



I want to talk about my frien Tina.
I meeted Tina in 2005 when I arraived to New York in my father's house, She was living ther. Every night we liked talk about the life, her life.
Tina had a veautiful life when she was young living whit her mother, how die befor she married, but when she was filling in love, her life changed complitly. the man whit Tina was married chests to her for a few year them they were divorced, they losed everyting, Tina had to sleep dawn the bridge for a few weeks. Them she found to her friend how help her a lot.
leiter tina founds a good job taking care to people.everithing was ok but, one day she fells illness whit her asma and her weight more her deprecion it was the reazon for why she pass a wey in 2009.
now she is happy next to her mom. Tina was a bery nice person.


----

I want to talk about my friend Tina.
I met Tina in 2005 when I arrived in New York in my father's house. She was living there. Every night we liked to talk about life, her life.

Tina had a beautiful life when she was young living with her mother, who died before she married, but when she was falling in love her life changed completely. The man with whom Tina was married cheated on her for a few years, and then they were divorced. They lost everything. Tina had to sleep under a bridge for a few weeks. Then she found her friend who helped her a lot.

Later Tina found a good job taking care of people. Everything was okay, but one day she fell ill with her asthma and she lost a lot of weight. That was the reason why she passed away in 2009.

Now she is happy next to her mom. Tina was a very nice person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home