Monday, January 14, 2008

I think about friend of mine who made artworks together.

Sandy

I had a good friend. Before I came to New York, I was a university student at Hong-ik University in Korea. I met her after I came to university. She is smaller than me and so cute and she has a good heart. She and I became good friends so we had same classes and we used to eat lunch together and studied after school. We had been studying art at university. Our major was Ceramic & Glass Art. We worked hard at that time. Sometimes we worked overnight. Because we had an exhibition of Art, we made artworks without sleep. When we made artworks in winter, we felt it was very difficult and hard. So I helped her works and we took a rest together. At that time, even though the weather was so cold, we worked very hard. Therefore, after the semester, we were extremely tired in our bodies and minds. We took a rest in the park and talked a lot. That was helpful for each of us. I don't have a story about my helping someone specially. But I remember the time that she and I made artworks with passion. I'm sure that we are good friends. I've studied art for 3years at my university. It was great time because of her. Now, I'm in New York to learn English. On February 26, 2007, I came here but she is still living in Korea. I sometimes think about her.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Do you have any pictures of your art work? It would be good to post images on this blog for classmates to see.

Wed Jan 16, 02:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home