Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My best friend

It was 10 years ago. There was a man with quite skin and face, black short hair,height of around 165 cm, quite small and thin. He loved everything that concerned soccer. Not only he was a good forward when he played with friends, but he also was a member of the major soccer team. Moreover, his favorite team was Manchester United. Indeed, he liked many teams from England.

He study at the same university as I did. In fact, we had the same major and
classroom also. Furthermore, he worked at the same company with me, the same department. It seemed incredible to me.

I don’t remember well how we become friends because it was a long time ago. As I knew, at first I didn’t like him because, not only was he 2 years younger, but he also studied well. His scores always were in the top five in classroom. Moreover, he had a good relationship with a girl. Indeed, maybe I envied him.

In the second semester, I was seriously injured by a accident motorcycle. I had to stay in an emergency room in hospital for 1 month. I worried very much about my class because I couldn’t attend it, and the mid-term examination was coming. Meanwhile, he, the younger friend, gave me information about studying and class every time he visited me. He said, “If you aren’t getting better soon, I’ll inform the university office for you”.Suddenly, I realized why he had many friends, and they all liked him as well.

Later, after I got out of the hospital, I went and hung out with him many places such as the sea, the department store, and drank at clubs also. We discusses many things together about our future such as job and girlfriends. Now, he is studying for a master’s degree in France, and I am studying in the US in New York. We still keep in touch with each other by Internet.

Tum in NYC

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I didn't know about your serious motorcylce accident. Sometimes that kind of event can change life for the better. Afterward, you approach each day seriously. Do you think that is true?

Fri Nov 02, 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home