Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The History of a friendship (by Luisa Maria)

Luisa Maria Nieto Ramirez
Level 4.3
October 24, 2007 (Correction October 31, 2007)
Middle Test


Five years ago, one important person arrived in my life. We were in the University in the same major. It was 2002 and I was 15 years old. I had finished my high school and started a new life.
In the first days, I was very worried about everything in my new life. There were many new things in my life, new teachers, new and older people. I thought, “I am very young. I have to work very hard”. In fact, all my new classmates were older. One of them was Gustavo. He was the oldest in the class. We started to talk, one time at lunch. We sat together and started to talk about why we were interested in Bacteriology. I heard him and he seemed very intelligent. I was surprised because I was very young and I couldn’t believe that we were talking like this.
Actually, he wasn’t always my friend. We started to be friends in the next year. He and other classmates made a group. We had the same interests. We went together on many trips to Bogotá, Venezuela and some towns near my city.
In the group there was another friend. She was Sabrina and we were the best group in the school. We studied together and helped each other. Not only did we study together, but we also went dancing and to see movies. Something special that I remember was we liked walk together so much. One time we walked around two hours to a nightclub. But when we arrived we were very tired, so nobody wanted to dance. Another day, we went to a park in the middle of the city and we started to play like children. Everybody looked at us like rare people.
Last week was Gustavo’s birthday and our graduation. I felt so depressed because I wanted to stay with my family and my friends that day. I could talk with Gustavo and I felt better. He told me many sweet things.
My other friend Sabrina was very happy because she would get married the next year. I could talk with her on the graduation day.
Actually, I had many experiences with my friends. Some of them were very excited and others were a little dangerous. Our history was very important for our growing. Now, we are in other part of our lives, but we continue being friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Real wealth is the people in one's life. Reading your composition, I see that you are rich indeed.

Fri Nov 02, 10:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home