Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"friendship" thierno abdurahamane diallo

The History of Friendship

School is always a highway linking people and friendship is something supernatural

When I went to high school, my father moved me to another district. On my first day in that school, I met someone from another town, like me so we had the same difficulties. Not only didn’t we both know the town , but we also didn’t have many relatives Moreover , we had many problems with the other students .

At the break time we often went to the cafeteria and sat in the same place .At the bus stop we always had trouble with the other students while waiting for the bus. I remember one day someone hit me with a huge piece of wood and I lost conscience. They took me to the hospital and when wok up in the early morning of the following day I say him next to my bed. Since then we became friends.

After high school he went to Ghana to study English but we still have a good friendship. Sometimes we talk over the phone for more than one hour.


I understand friendship is not something like an obligation, but it’s a rule of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Friendship can be an obligation, I think, but in the best sense. We are obliged to take care of other people.

Fri Nov 02, 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home