Monday, July 23, 2007

With her, Eunsang Oh.

In my church, I saw her at first. I was fascinated by her atmosphere. In fact, she is much younger than I am. Her face was shining to me and her eyes were like a deep lake, as if I could fall in. They were so beautiful. and when she came into the place of worship, I was attracted to her as if I met my destiny.
I was a leader of small group of young men in the church. In the early part of year, I took one among the groups and I met new members. On the first day for the group, of course, on sunday, we got together in a room in the church and talked about the bible and some subjects of praying. At that time, I could see her. She was one of the members. In the past, I neither had known about her nor had seen her. Because she had been a high school student, she had been in a group for higf school students. After that, as soon as she went to the university, we could meet the same group.
Usually, I like to pray for other people. so, I asked my members the subject for praying. She spoke to me about her dream and some problems. I wanted to pray for her everytime and to share with her. I was happy to be with her and to have something to be able to do for her.
One day, I called her. Fortunately, she felt comportable with me and we could talk for a long time. The time when I had met her was third. But time was not important. We could understand each of us, and promise to share a lot of things that we had. Since calling her, I have gone so far with her. Actually, we couldn'tdo a lot of thing together because I would go to New York. she had known that. Howere, she wanted to be with me.
Now, she has become such big energy to me. I always think about her. I will live for her. She is my dream. My dream is to make her happy. Indeed I am changed by her existance.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

I like the title a lot. You write with passion and clear reasoning. It is a good combination that makes good reading.

Sat Jul 28, 06:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home