Monday, July 16, 2007

Great Trip in My Life by Rata

Every year not only do many people go traveling inside their country, but the also travel around the world. One of them is me, who loves to travel for exploring and gathering my experiences. Last year, I had a wonderful trip to California, Las Vegas, which included my meeting a best friend there.

California is one of the most popular states of the United States. Somebody said California is a paradise because of the four biggest cities, Los Angelis, San Diego, San Jose, and San Francisco. At that time, I visited Los Angelis; downtown, Chinatown, Disneyland, and Universal Studios. Moreover, I visited San Francisco and Las Vegas. I was excited by beautiful scenery and lovely places while I was there. I am very happy about my great experiences.

When I arrival to California by plan, my friend who hadn’t met for more than 10 years, took care of me I appreciate it very much. I know about her more and feel happy because of her personality; she is a nature lovers; she is talkative, fun and so on. I think I got a best friend from this trip.

Some people love to travel. They spend a lot of money and time for searching something new and it is meaningful for their lives. Great trip in my life was in California and Las Vegas. Not only did I go sightseeing in the colorful cities and beautiful countryside, but I also have a best friend who is a miracle in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home