Monday, July 16, 2007

MY Travel Liling,Ding

Ten years ago ,I went to Beijing with my friend by airplane.We stayed there for two weeks.Beijing is the Capital of China,we live in the South,and Beijing is in the Nouth.
This was my important vacation. I learned a lot of history of China. Before I only knew from books,but that time I really looked at the Capital.
I felt very interested .I saw the Great Wall,which is famous in the word.It was made thousands of years ago.They made it with primitive tools.
I saw the King's tomb.It is very big.I had never seen that before.I knew a lot of history form it .I knew what the king wore,what the king used before and the king's story.It is very interesting.
I have never forgot our Chinese great history.I am pround of our history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home