Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The important things which I learned by Joy

In Korea, I had been a member of an advertising club which was named ONAD since 2005. ONAD is a very famous club. Many university students had joined it like me.

For 2 years, I took part in several public subscriptions of advertising with my friends in ONAD. Usually the teams were composited at 4 people and all of us had to do our best for making a good advertisement. I always could learn many things about charity during that period. I developed in terms of passion, controlling my emotion and teamwork.

When I participated in LGAD public subscription, that 1 month was a very hard time for me. I didn't know well about members of my team so the mood was not friendly at first. We also had no creative idea and it made us too nervous.

Time flowed faster than our thought. We had a lot of conversation about our school life, family, goals of the future and advertising we liked. We know each other more and more and it made us feel comfortable and think of good ideas.

During the last 1 week, I rarely slept because I had to take photos and write a great slogan. I was very tired but I did my best at it. Although I didn't achieve an award in that public subscription, I was happy.

It has remained a good experience to me until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home