Monday, July 23, 2007

A person who changed my life by Wan-Ling

He is tall and thin. he always plays basketball after school until night so he has lots of friends and many people like him. He has short black hair and small eyes that make him look like he is sleeping all day long.

We met in an astronomy club in our high school and it had a campus in winter that we joined. During the campus,I found him that he always had people around him. I was not good at socializing and it was difficult for me to talk with strangers. I wanted to make friends with him but I didn't know how to do so. I just stood there and listened to what they said. After a few minutes, he noticed me and tried to talk to me. I found he is a good guy. Not only does he think about others before doing things but also listens well when people speak. His name is Sam, my friend.

He taught me a lot. He told me to be open minded and no so shy. I tried to do as he said. After a semester, I had lots of friends,too. Now it is not too difficult for me to talk with strangers. I am very thankful to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your description is very good: eyes that make him look like he is sleeping all day.

Your writing shows excellent powers of observation.

Sat Jul 28, 06:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home