Monday, July 16, 2007

My vacation in Mexico

On jun 2006, my friend Carla, my son an I went to Cancun, Mexico. I really wanted to know Cancun, because so many friends and some family told me how wonderful Cancun was.

When we arrived in Mexico, we had to take a small truck, is was funny, because we expected a bus would bring us at our hotel.

That day was shine and warm, so after we took the room in the hotel, we immediately went to the beach , but the beach in the front of the hotel wasn't nice, it was dirty an I told my son "please don't go swimming". He was sad and so was I, because I thought that Cancun was dirty.

Fortunately, a person told us "going to Islas Mujeres", so we went; going there was the best decision that we made.

My son enjoyed the beach and the small trip that was necessary to take to arrive there. We took a lot of pictures.

We didn't want to came back home. In fact, I want to going back to Cancun an spend more time in that place whit my husband and sons.

Cancun is a beautiful place to visit once and again and again.

Patricia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home