Monday, July 16, 2007

A travel experience by Wan-Ling

When I am tired of the city life, I will take a trip to relax. I usually take the trip in our country, like Kenting or other countryside because it doesn't cost much money and require heavy baggage. I just take my small backpack and a Taiwan map to go everywhere I want in Taiwan.

I took a trip to Kenting with my classmates four weeks ago. The trip was very important for us because after the trip, we graduated from our school and we wouldn't ever be able to get together again. During the trip. We visited the Kenting National Park, enjoyed the hot spring, played ball at the beach and so on. When the sky became dark, we rode the motorcycles to Kenting Main Street. Kenting Main Street has lots of vendors at night. We ate our dinner and bought some gifts there. If weather permited, we got up early and saw the sun rise. Seeing the sun rise made me feel that the future was hopeful.

I love to take a trip because I can experience something special. I hope in the future when I have free time. I can take my bag on a trip again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home