Monday, July 16, 2007

My best trip

I needed some things when I was tired from my job. I got a lot of stress in 2004 because I had too many projects to do. These projects were very important so I couldn't release the tension. I dicided to go on vacation only for myself after the terrible projects.
I flew out to Hong Kong as soon as I finished my projects with my friend. Not only did we go shopping in departement stores and night market, but also ate many delicous chinese foods at restaurants. Moreover, we went to see a night view of Hong Kong.
Hong Kong was a very interesting city. We could buy a lot of stuff without tax and see exotic views. I felt Hong Kong was a really energetic city. There were many people,cares and buildings in the city. It was seriously complicated but I loved that.
I just stayed for 3 days. I wanted to stay longer but I couldn't. I was extremly happy after vacation because I enjoyed enough in Hon Kong. If I have a chance I would like to go there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home