Monday, July 23, 2007

Teacher Who Changed My Life

Ji Yeon Yeo

When he walked into the toom, I looked at him with a scowl, because his trench coat was so big and he was a bornthin. That did not match with him.
Before I selected his class, my senior recommended it for my course, because the senior thought that my design style was like his design.
On my first day in his class, he ran counter to my expectation. He didn't take up a positive attitude and he didn't teach design, his homework was very interesting to me.
The second day I brought my homework and his advice was so wonderful, because his thinking was like mine, so we communicated everything. Before his class, I had worried about my major, because if I made a design, another teacher couldn't understand about the design so I had thought about changing the major, but he gave a word of praise to me. That gave happiness to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yes, sometimes a bad first impression is misleading. Some very delicious foods taste strange or bad the first time one eats them.

I didn't pronounce a word clearly, I think. I meant "bone thin," not "born thin."

Sat Jul 28, 06:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home