Monday, July 23, 2007

Person who changed my life by Guisela

The person who changed my life was my husband. He is an easygoing person. Not only is he a good person, but he is handsome.

I remember when I met him. I had been depressed because I felt lonely, since I broke up with my exboyfriend one year ago. I thought that I couldn't find another special person for me, but he came to change my life.

The first time that I saw him, I didin't want to kenw him because I was disappointed about love. However, he made my mind change. He was friendly, lovely, and he always was with me for the good times and bad times.

Now I believe in love. I think that people can't live without it. It doesn't matter if you have a dissappointment. You can always find another person who makes you fell good.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Finding the right life partner is a great accomplishment. It is said that the most important requirement for finding love is to first love oneself.

Sat Jul 28, 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home