Monday, July 23, 2007

A Person Who Changed My Life

On the beautiful day of Febuary 14.2003,I got up early in the morning and went to work.I thought,"Today is Vatentine's Day, I want to call my mom and my friends for greeting on Valentine'day".Around 9 AM.I received a call,which told me,"Please go back home now,everyone is waiting for you".Then the caller hung up the phone.So I went home immediately.

When I arrived at home,my older sister told me my mother had been in an accident and she was admited to the emergency room in serious condition.At this time,I did believe it and thought it was impossible.After I visited her in the hospital,the doctor said my mother had died.My heart was broken.It seemed I was dreaming.I ased myself many times why my mother had died,she was a nice person,so kind and helped many people.Why did God punish me and so on?I got crazy.I isolated myself.

After my friends visit me,talked to me and they gave me a book about how to follow you thinking and reduce your suffering.I read this book again and again.Three months later,I felt better and accepted what was going on with my family and my life.I had learned something new from suffering and faced the thruth in my life.Eventhough I lost my mom,I can't see her anymore,but she always stays in my soul forever.She is a good mother and good friend of life.

Nowaday,When I miss my mom,I feel very happy.Moreover,I keep that book in my bedroom and read through it whenever I feel sad or lonely.Indeep,my mother had become a special person who changed my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

A person we love remains in our life forever.

Thu Jul 26, 06:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home