Monday, July 23, 2007

My Friend Who Changed My Life by Joy

At first, she was just a classmate in the middle school. At that time, I had no interest about her because she was a very mediocre girl to me. Not only was her face round, but also her eyes, nose and mouth were smaller than those of other girls in my class. Moreover, she was not a good student in all of the subjects. So how could I get an impression of her? She did not have to be my friend.

But one day, the situation was changed surprisingly. Entering high school, I joined a club which studied about the enviroment surrounding us. She both took part in that club as a member and had many kinds of activities with me. In addition, we were friendly. When I had a serious problem with other members of the club. I always was depressed to do whatever. For two years, I did my best to overcome that obstacle and she helped me a lot. She knew all of the process of problems that I fell into and she also knew how difficult a time I spent. But she also knew she could not solve the problem instead of me. It was caused by me and them, not her.

She tried to help me in some different ways. Not only did I always feel lonely, but I also did not want to be tight-knit with others I did not know well anymore. Furthermore, although the entrance exam for university came in the near future, I had to think of other things. For reforming me, she listened to my ragged grumbles well and gave an advice appropriately. Because she usually sympathized with my thoughts, I got energy.

In addition, she always smiled. When she smiled, her face looked very bright and it made me happy and positive. How attractive a person she was! I didn't understand why I had not recognized her value before.

Finally, I could overcome my obstacle and studied hard to enter the university. Because of her encouragement, I entered a good university and got a more positive attitude, which enabled me to be confident. Since that time she has been a best friend and supporter to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Some friends help us to change our attitude for the better. Some friends lead us to change our attitude for the worse. It is sometimes difficult to see which is which.

Thu Jul 26, 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home