Monday, July 16, 2007

Like the Sun

I can see more when I walk in nature . In normal life, I like to see the Sun. That is shining brightly in the sky. Always, it gives us energy for our lives. so I think, I should live like the Sun. The Sun won't change and won't be changed, if God doesn't want. Because I know that, I can see more from the Sun.
Usually, we are meeting with many people, even now! Those who we are meeting are our friends or family or neibors or just known bodies. However, many people used to treat each of them in a little bit different way. Strictly speaking, we want to meet people that can give us help and so do I! yes, most of us are changed by the enviroment of those who we are meeting now.
It's not good! We know that it involves a big problem. So I think we should treat every people the same way. Either good men or bad men, we should think like same people. We shouldn't have prejudice about them.
Look at the Sun! It shines to us. It doesn't distinguish between each of us. So, we can feel comportable in front of the Sun.
From time to time, we, humens need to look around ourselves. There, many other people who suffer fromm something bad that came from Enviroment or Society are. And as far as I know, they become lonely because of lack of concentration from us.
In all of the world, many people who we even don't know are dying now. but, they can't give us something that we want. Strictly speaking, we don't have to look after those who suffer from something, for example, war, scarcity of foods and diseases.
How do you think about them? should we live as if we didn't know them in the coners of their life? The answering is NO! We should help all of them. It is the way that we can live like the Sun.
The Sun always gives us light and energy, equally. what I learn from seeing the Sun is simpathy and mercy. so, I want to be a volunteer who can help those who need help. All people are equal and we are living together on the Earth. When we see and meet some one or a group somewhere. We should treat them or each one as the same human. It is very important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home