Monday, July 16, 2007

learning Somthing Important

Six year ago, when I started my mayor (Dentistry), I didn’t Know anything about health and human care. I went to the University of Valle in Cali, Colombia. Every day was a new and good experience for me. I worked with all kind of people, different kind of medical doctors and special patients, some whom were polite, other not so much, but I always learned something new from all of them.
I learned not only human care, but I also learned a lot of things, like personal relationships, relationships with all kind of people, old, young and sick. I’m grateful for it because now I know how to do things in a good way.
When you spend a lot of time with intelligent, polite and big hearted people, you can learn all kind of things that you need in your personal and professional life. The elderly people are always an example for you, like a mirror. Actually, you can copy the good things from the other people. In fact I always try to remember just the good things from the all people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home