Monday, July 16, 2007

A short trip

This was not an interesting trip, but i will never forget it.
I have been in NYC 2 years,i did not have enough time to travel,but a short trip gave me a good memory in march of last year.
it was a rainy day. i had just quit my job.i did not know how i could do the next step. i took a train with no goal,just wanted to spend my boring time.i did not know why i wanted to get off at 34th st Penn station,i did not even know why i could walk to the empire state building.
This is a grand building, i found some people were on the line in the hall.the weather was not very nice,only a few people were there,they were talking with excitement.i followed them,bought a ticket,and took an elevator.i could not remember hoe many floors it has,i just wanted to look to forgot the stress from the life.when i arrived at the top of building,i found there was just a gift store.I did not care about the gifts. I went out,i wanted to watch the city from the high building.you know, what happened? i could not see anything. it was cloudy,the heavy fog in the sky. my mood was heavy too. i walked around the balcony,the cool rain made a sense to me. i depended on the fence and looked down at the city,though there was nothing except the cloud.i felt a quiet that i never had before.i thought maybe my life looked like the view, under the heavy cloud there was a wonderful city.who knew what would happen after today? I smiled to myself.
When i finished my short trip,i took a picture with the building.i have put the picture on my desk now,and when i look at him who wore a big coat,with a silly smile, I always laugh out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home