Monday, July 23, 2007

My boss who changed my life By Lady

3 years passed. In the interview room, she walked in with the black dress and her hair style was very long. When she moved all of her looked like a working woman and elegant.


When she saw me she said, "Hello" I saw the big smile on her face. All the things about at her made me know this is a beautiful world.I loved her style. She was Mrs.Katie,My boss who later changed my life.


The Communication Arts was my major when i was in the college. I don't know everything about fashion as well. I chose to work as a sales consultant at BMW (Thailand). That was my first job.


One day, my friend had told me about big fashions company that wanted new staff to join as the shop manager. I told my friend that I wanted to apply to this job but I didn't know anything about the company. anyway, I tried to send my resume to the Human Resources and after only few days passed,The company called to invite me for an interview.


I had an interview 3 times because it is a big fashions company in Thailand and many girls want to be a part of this company. I'm only one girl that she chose from 480 girls in Thailand. My memories started because she chose me by herself.


She was my lovely boss. She taught me everything about fashion with her soft voice. Eventhough she was the owner, she always treated me the same an one of her family. She spent time explaning everything to me. When I got sad about all the words, she would tell me, " Don't give up ".


I thought about everything that she told me. Eventhough i'm far from her to take my master's degree to show her in Thailand.I loved her forever and ever. She changed my life and I will walk step by step as her.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your boss has a high opinion of you too, I'm sure. A good boss can be a mentor, like a teacher. And an employee can teach the boss, as a student can teach a teacher.

Thu Jul 26, 06:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home