Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An unforgettable experience

When we arrived, each one started to fix their places. The sky was very clear and light blue. Some people picked up pieces of dry branches, there were many little mountains. It was very quiet. Some friends were enthusiastic and other normal. They looked as if it wasn’t their first time.

When I fixed my sleep bag, the next to me said to me, “Hi, Is it your first time here?”, “yeah” I said. Then he asked me “Do you believe in these things?”, “I am not sure” I said. Then he said that he lived in California and once he saw a strange light in the sky while he drove at home. He was sure that it wasn’t a fly or helicopter because it made a stranger movement. I remember his words “Our doubts will be resolved today”.

It was an October day. We were about 30 people, from 18 years until a woman of 80 years. The place was called “Cuyanbai”. It is 25 minutes from Trujillo. We arrived at 5:15 p.m. Then we walked through hills. When the leader of group said “it’s time”, I felt a little scared.

We started with a meditation exercise. We made a circle. It was 6:30 p.m., and the night was coming. Then Gino the leader of group said, “Open your eyes and live your experiences, one by one”. Then 2 stars started to move slowly. There were 2 ceremonies called “Xendra” and “Crystals of cesium”. Finally the UFOs left several lines of light in the sky, it was really amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home