Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

Azusa Chiba 4.1
My Best Alarm
“Okite Asadayo!” I was woken up my roommate’s alarm clock. The alarm clock could speak Japanese, but my roommate was a Korean girl. I usually heard the alarm of Japanese voice about 3 or 4 times every morning.
When she arrived in N.Y. the first time, I wasn’t in my room. Before my roommate had been just a roommate so I hadn’t expected to meet the roommate. When I went back to my room, she also wasn’t there, but I noticed about her country because there were Korean books on her desk. I just waited for her. And about 10 minutes later my door was opened. We introduced ourselves.
A week later, we became good friends. Not only was she smart, but she also had a sense of humor. Moreover, she was kind. Indeed, she was almost a perfect person for me.
I went somewhere with her and we went to a school every day. We talked about everything until late at night every night. We were like real sisters. When I was depressed, she usually cheered me up and gave me good advice.
One day, we talked about ‘believing’. She said, “you always believe everyone. I thought it was a good point, but you had better not trust everyone easily. Of course including me.” I understood that what she wanted to say, but I’d never thought “I don’t trust her”, so I was surprised.
After that day she went back to Korea. I still believe people, but I am grateful for her advice.
Now we still keep touch with each other. She took the test to be a doctor and she passed it. She is a doctor and she is my best friend.
Today I was woken up by my alarm clock, and I remembered her Japanese alarm voice.
My best alarm is her alarm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home