Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Telc students and teachers

Mustafa Saral

When I was in Istanbul two years ago I won the university
Exam and I chose a school in Ankara .I had one of my th
Best friend in that university .It was his second term .We
Had known ourselves about ten years .We rented a house
and started to live in the same house .First everything was
ok but later not only didn’t he do the housework but he also
had lots of parties in the house and also this things affected
my lessons because everything was my responsibility.Then
I talked with him and we both left home .I left university too because of this situation and I understood not to trust anyone .Indeed ,It was good advice for me therefore I started to study abroad and finally I came to USA .Finally
this situation has changed my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home