Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Good Friend

Sang a


I have a good friend. We met at the university. But, we already had
known each other at the high school. When we went to high school, we
just knew each other, were not close.
My friend and I had a good relationship because she and I have a different personality. I am not good at remembering. I forget something, such as events, people’s names, homework, and even class rooms. At that time, she always helped me. Also she told me what a good way to me was. One time, her older sister lived in N.Y., so she had a plan that was going to N.Y. At that time, she told, “Why don’t you go to N.Y. with me?.” Before told me, I had no idea plan to go to study English in N.Y. After that, I decided to go to N.Y for English study. Indeed, these days I have one more plan. The plan is go to university in the U.S.A.
If we didn’t meet in university again or if we were not friends, I wouldn’t come to N.Y. I would live in Korea with family and ex-friends.
Actually, I don’t know if coming to N.Y. and going to university in N.Y. are good for me or not. But I know it gave experiences, a new life to me. And I have a good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home