Wednesday, February 08, 2006

WHO CHANGED MY LIFE

When I came to New York I was 17 years old and all my family lived in New York.
I had a lot of ideas for my future, but the first was to study my career and English too. My mother spoke with me and she told me about work I had never thought this idea, I never worked and I didn't do anything, but she told me that she had a job for me. It was in her job I accepted this responsibility in my life. For me, this time was very hard and I thought that I couldn't do this work. Every day my mother said to me, you have the capacity for everything. I am not responsible at this time. While I could work and now I said to my mother, "Thanks for everything," because she changed my life all my life for a good way.
Now I have a different job, more interesting, and at this job I'm the supervisor.
I have more responsibilities to do and now my life is easier than the first time. I'm studying English and I study my career also. My dreams came true in my life and all of these things have the name of my mother and she is happy for my and I am happy because she is with me and she never leaves me alone.

Name Maria Caridad Ulloa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home