Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

Balazs Kascsak


Something changed in my Life




I had a terryfiing experience in my life. It was a dark, cloudy day in winter time. 1 year ago.
That was the time when I was decided ,’I want to go to the U.S’. The weather was very bad , but I felt so good. When I got up in the morning, I saw my life wouldn’t change. I wanted to do something about this.

My Mom was at home too at that time and I started to ask her about the life. She knew what I wanted to do. I told her: ‘I want to change my life, and start a new Life!’
She agreed with me, because she is an open minded person. So I told her my reasons and feelings about my life in Hungary and She supported me on my way.
So I went here and my whole life was changed. All of my life style and my working tendencies at home changed. When I arrived at JFK Airport, I felt this would be my: Siencefiction Story’. The flight was supposed to arrive at 6o’clock on the Airport. But at that time, I was on the way to Philadelphia. Because on Jan/23/2005, New York had a big-big problems about the snow. So I felt this would be not easy.
‘If the landing was not simple, how about the others!?’
After a little trip on Philadelphia Airport and 4 hours spending time in the air I arrived at JFK Airport.
It was so serious because I was only 21, and I had started a new life with these first impressions, in the ‘middle of the Earth’.

In fact that was so funny but in that case so serious. When we were landing I promised myself “I will do this! Every day is different and difficult but I don’t care. I want to run my Life!” This is my big experience that has changed my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home