Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Beautiful Dream

Maria Ortega
A Beautiful Dream


The experience that changed my life was when I came to know the place where almost all my dreams came true.

That place was an old and big house. It looked like a castle. It was mysterious and at the same time beautiful and interesting. Around the house were benches with many kinds of flowers and trees, and in the middle of the house was a circle where the young people talked and enjoyed many things that they learned there. The interior of the house was old with big rooms, long halls and big windows. All the rooms had big mirrors and some chairs.

That moment was fantastic to me because this was part of my dream, but this was the beginning. I was very happy and afraid at the same time. My heart beat very hard and I felt as if in heaven while I walked for the hall until my room where I took my first class of ballet.

When I was there my teacher was waiting for her students. When all the students were there she introduced herself and started the class. This class was perfect, the music was beautiful and her voice was sweet. When we finished my grandmother and my sister were waiting for me in the door of my room. My grandmother was crying because she knew that I was making my dream came true.

I think know that I couldn't finish my dream because to be a ballerina is very hard if your parents don't help, but I knew also that I achieved one part of my dream and this was to make me feel very happy and proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home