Wednesday, February 08, 2006

telc students and teacher

Someone who chenged my life.

Tora

Finding some one who changed my life is difficult, but I guess I have one. She changed my life’s direction. When I was 18 years old, I met her at Yokohama city, but I had no idea she could change my life later. At the time, both of us were students, and getting an pretty well, we went to several places with our respective friends just like normal high school students life, but after spending few months with her, I knew something different in her mind from other person. She liked talking very much and was very open minded. Moreover, she had some foreign friends, which is not a very common style in Japan. So I figured out that her vision to the future was different from ours. At the time, I had not decided anything about the future, so I had no idea about after graduation from high school, and most of my friends were almost the same style as me.

After graduating high school, she had gone to Europe, and my friends and I went some different ways. I became a college student in Japan. But I felt not very comfortable about it, because I knew this was not what I wanted to do. Sometimes I was thinking about hew life, and thought she was doing what she wanted. Then I realized that I should try something I wanted to do. So I decided to go to Euro to see her and her life with my friend.

We travel Europe together, and I was surprised by her, because it was like a different person from who I knew. Her English was really improved and she had got much more the knowledge than before. At the time, I had no idea about going to live and learn English in foreign countries, but I thought maybe I could, and that’s what I wanted to do.

So my mind was changed by her. After going back to Japan, I started to prepare to go to England, because some of my friends used to live there, and they said that if you really want to learn English, that was pretty good place and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home