Wednesday, February 08, 2006

^^*

David LEE


Pastor Who Changed My Life


When I first saw Mr. Hwang, he was fat and gentle.

He was rather below the average height and he liked formal dress.

He was clement-looking and always smiling. I was shocked. He

fasted for forty days six times and it made his life change. He was

not a christen before and he blamed Christians.


Some day. Suddenly his wife had him go to theology school. At

that time. Mr. Hwang failed his business, which was the reason

that he had to do something to get out of that situation. After that,

his life was getting changed and he accepted Jesus as his savior.


I saw him the first time when I went to church. He was the pastor

as mild as Jesus. His sermon was long and sharp. His words

reminded me what I should do while I live on earth.


Now I make sure that I will go to theology school and I will be a

pastor like him. I am studying very hard and reading the bible to

change my personality.


I love a right, correct goal in my life and I am making an effort to

become the man who Jesus loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home