Monday, November 07, 2005

telc students and teacher

My first love

Level 4.1
David Yu
Nov.7.2005



When I entered the church’s young adult group meeting room, I didn’t

believe my eyes. Not only did I see charming black long hair and dark eyes

blinked, but also wore a pink sweater and cute glasses. Moreover, she

looked like a lovely deer and her lips looked like cherries. At that time my

heart went pit a pat and my eye shook a little. It seemed that if someone

touched me, my heart would explode. Whereas she was very silent, I was

very unsteady. Finaly, the church’s group meeting finished and I said,

“ Hello, nice to meet you” to her and then she also said, “ Me too”.

Afterthat, I thought why I didn’t I see her, while I attended church.

Time passed by. I was impressed because she had a mild voice and cute

smile. In addition, she was kind to me. Indeed, she had a nice personality.

No sooner did I know her features than I fell in love with her. Now I believe

that God prepared her and my marriage life. Not only did I truly love her,

but also she truly loved me. Two months from now I will go back to her and

I’m very thankful to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home