Monday, November 07, 2005

about my hobby

11/7/05
Writing 4.1
Kyoungin Jung



Music and my life


Lights were splendid and the mood was filled with excitement.
Sometimes, lights were too glittering, so I couldn’t see him.
Everybody was delighted and enjoyed his concert, Jamiroquai.

Everyday, everywhere I enjoy music. Not only do I love music,
but I also enjoy performance, especially rock and pop music.
When I was about a 12 year old girl, I began listening to songs
like “Knife”. Since I was a high school student, I joined
some music clubs. At that time not only did I listen to
various kinds of music, but I also talked about music, musicians,
bands and some information with other members.
Moreover, I played the flute in my high school orchestra.
These things made me more emotional and shaped my sensibility.
That is very helpful to me still now.
When I get some stress from social life, music can get rid of that
and help my life become richer.

I think music is not only a good friend for me,
but it also is energy of my life.
Indeed, I need music everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home