Monday, November 07, 2005

telc students and teacher

My Best Friends-Young
When I was 18 years old, I met my best friends. We were classmates. Actually, I didn’t remember when we started making a relationship. After some days, even though we lived in different boroughs, we went the home after finishing the school. Maybe it was the start.
My best friends are Hyeo jung and In young. Hyeo jung’s nickname is Park because it’s her family name. In young’s nickname is blackbean. That was made by our English teacher because she is both so small and a little overweight. Moreover, she has a small black face. On the other hand, Park is both tall and thin. In addition, Park and Bean differ in terms of opinions. Park has straight talking but Bean talks more carefully. Indeed, we don’t have the same things.
While Bean and I attended a university, Park worked in a department store. The job was too hard and finished too late. So, we didn’t meet many times. Even though we had a cell phone, we didn’t usually call. But when we met after a long time, we were not at a loss for word.
After graduating from school, we had a lot of time. Suddenly we could meet often. Again, we knew each other by talking together about life. Even though now it is 8 years after we met, we never have changed our relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home