Monday, November 07, 2005

The history about friendship

Writer : Sunny Kim.
Date : Nov.07.2005'





When i was a high school student, I met my special friend. At first when i saw her in our classroom i didn't like her.
She looked like a bad student and i smelled smoke from her. Also, i heard that she spoke about me with bad words.
All of those reasons made me angry and i couldn't like her. One day, i had a chance to talk with her in a gym class.
I asked her, " Whar do you want to be in your future?". This question made us close. She answered my question,
" I hadn't talked to other friends about my dream so far."
Afterward, she told me that she wanted to be a doctor.Her dream and my dream were the same so we felt that
we could be close friends. Later at that time, we always talked about our dream and how to study to do and so on.
Also, she was so kind and wasn't a bad student, but she smoked.
She was so smart; also she tried to study hard. But she and i couldn't go to Medical school, we didn't give
up our dream and we still try to be doctors. Now, she studies at Dr. Hwang woo-suck's lab.
We believe that if we try to be a doctor continue, we can do that. It's important to believe each other, Whar ever we do.
When i talked with her at first, i realized that i usually had a preconception about a friend. It was bad for me. If i
hadn't talked with her, i would still have a bad predudice and i couldn't get a good friend. From that time to now,
i try not to hear about a friend. If i heard that i don't believe that until i see with my own eyes.



Writer : Sunny Kim.
Date : Nov.07.2005'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home